As an Affiliate, I may earn from qualified purchases.
When it comes to selecting a ferret cage, it’s important to choose one that provides plenty of space for your ferrets to play, climb, and sleep. Generally speaking, the bigger the cage, the better, especially if you have multiple ferrets. Here are some recommendations for large ferret cages that can accommodate multiple ferrets:
- Ferret Nation Double Unit Cage: The Ferret Nation cage is one of the most popular options for ferret owners, and for good reason. The double-unit cage provides plenty of space for multiple ferrets to play, with four levels and ample room for toys, beds, and litter boxes. The cage measures 36″ L x 25″ W x 62.5″ H.
- Prevue Hendryx Feisty Ferret Cage: This spacious ferret cage features three levels and includes ramps and platforms for your ferrets to climb and play. The cage measures 31″ L x 20″ W x 54″ H and comes with two large front doors for easy access.
- Midwest Critter Nation Cage: The Critter Nation cage is another popular option for ferret owners, with plenty of space for multiple ferrets. The cage features two levels and measures 36″ L x 24″ W x 63″ H, with full-width double doors for easy access.
- Kaytee Ferret Home Plus: This spacious cage features three levels and measures 30″ L x 18″ W x 56″ H. The cage includes multiple ramps and platforms for your ferrets to play and explore and comes with a deep plastic base to contain litter and messes.
- Homey Pet-3 Tiers Chinchilla Ferret Cage: This cage is larger than most on the market, with dimensions of 30.25″ L x 18″ W x 73.75″ H. It includes multiple ramps and platforms for your ferrets to climb and play and features a large front door for easy access.
When choosing a cage for your ferrets, it’s important to consider their individual needs and how much space they require. Be sure to select a cage that allows them to move around and play comfortably, and that provides adequate space for toys, beds, and litter boxes.
A Quick Comparison of Our Favorites